Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello!

Welcome to the internet’s 10,000th photography blog!

Will this one be different than all the rest? I am not sure.

Will this blog be a platform for shameless self promotion of the authors photographic work? Probably

I am planning on writing a variety of articles that should be of interest to anyone that loves photos and photography. Anything is fair game: the photographic process, links to interesting portfolios, Photoshop tips, and of course I will keep you updated on my latest attempts at photographic artistry.

My goal is to get other photographers involved with this blog. I just joined Flickr and I plan on becoming active in that community. Hopefully I can persuade a few of the photogs at flcikr to display some of their work and insights here.

I’ve read that the key to a successful blog is regular posts. To that end I am setting a lofty goal -- 5 post per week! With a full time job and a 9 month old baby, two active dogs, and a girlfriend that needs some attention I am not sure if I’ll be able to keep that promise. Readers I promise to take you to Mars, but if we only make it to the moon don’t be surprised.

No comments: