Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wendover Rest Stop


Wendover Rest Stop, originally uploaded by Gamut's Edge.

If you have been wondering why I haven't made a post in awhile it is because we moved from California to Wisconsin last week. I've been too busy to post. Our two dogs, three cats, and 13 month old daughter all made it safely across the country.

This photo was taken in Wendover Nevada/Utah (it's right on the border). I had time to take a few photos on the trip. I'll post them as soon as I get some more free time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's quite a change. Welcome to the Midwest! Hope you are looking forward to the winter!

Dave said...

I grew up in Wisconsin, so I'm ready for winter. I was surprised to see how many wind turbines went up since I was home last. Can't wait to get some cold weather wind turbine photos.