Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Forest Path


Summer Forest Path, originally uploaded by Gamut's Edge.

Just when my blog was starting to get some traction and readers -- bam, I borrow out my laptop and can't make a post for five days. The key for a successful blog is regular posts. Luckily while my laptop was away I was able to take a lot of photos so I'll have some material ready to go all week long.

The above photo was taken in Claude Moore Park in Dulles Virginia. Our Dulles hotel is 1/2 mile from this park. I took this photo in the late afternoon, almost sunset. I was walking the trails of the park looking for a good photo when I came across this section of trail. I liked how the branch in the upper right corner was back lit causing the leaves to glow, the trail was dark, and at the bend in the trail there was light. The little bit of light at the trail bend created a "light at the end of the tunnel" look. I think this might be a good stock seller.

No comments: